Are you trying to figure out how to fish a worm for fall bass this year? If so, check in with Tyler today as he shows you his tips and techniques to have a good day out on the water. No matter sun, clouds, or hurricane backlash, fishing with Mister Twister worms can get the job done with their enticing plastic shell, and luring tails.
- Bass Fishing in the Fall: Transition Tips
- Quick Tackle Tip With LTB: What To Use When, Spinning Gear Vs. Casting Gear
- The Dog Days Of Summer: Three Must-Have Tips For Fishing In The August Heat
- 4 Banger Tips For Catching Fish During The Long, Hot Dog Days Of Summer
- How To Locate And Catch More Bass During Summer’s Hottest Months