To answer that question: Yes, they do! But what makes bass want to eat bluegill? In this video, I show you how bass react to LIVE Bluegill underwater in their habitat. I provide some great commentary, and I hope you guys learn something! Amazing underwater footage of Bass attacking Bluegill.
- Quick Tackle Tip With LTB: What To Use When, Spinning Gear Vs. Casting Gear
- The Dog Days Of Summer: Three Must-Have Tips For Fishing In The August Heat
- 4 Banger Tips For Catching Fish During The Long, Hot Dog Days Of Summer
- How To Locate And Catch More Bass During Summer’s Hottest Months
- Power Fishing 101: Three Lures That’ll Help You Catch More Fish In Shallow Water