5 Reasons dad needs a lucky tackle box (for father’s day!)
Father’s Day is right around the corner and a subscription to Lucky Tackle Box is the best gift idea for all the dad’s in your life. Why, you ask? Fishing and Father’s Day just go together. For generations, getting out on the water with dad has been a symbol of everything that this holiday is all about.
If you need a little convincing, here are 5 reasons dad needs a Lucky Tackle Box:
1. Lucky Tackle Box is Better Than a Tie – What do you get the man who has everything? Well definitely not the same stuff he gets every year. Gift cards to Home Depot, an ugly tie with ducks on it, a noisy dinner at Olive Garden… we can do better!! Surprise the dad who loves to fish with the best baits, from the best brands, delivered to his door every month for a low monthly subscription rate.
2. Lucky Tackle Box Gets Dad Outdoors – Alright, not all dads are the outdoorsy type, but if your father enjoys hitting the lake or pond with a fishing pole in hand, then Lucky Tackle Box is a fantastic present for him to enjoy all year long. No matter what type of fishing he does, LTB has the right box to fit his fishing style.
3. Lucky Tackle Box is Great for the Family – Planning any big camping trips this summer with the whole family? Lucky Tackle Box has the resources that will help dad teach the kids how to fish and let mom have more fun on the water. You have a chance to fill his tackle box with new lures for bass, trout, panfish, walleye, catfish, fly fishing and even saltwater.
4. Lucky Tackle Box Pays for Itself – Every month, dad will get a box jam-packed full of baits that exceed the cost of the subscription. It’s an awesome value, plus you get the chance to try out products that are not even on the market yet! Dad will be pretty excited to fish with a bait before any of his buddies get them in their hands.
5. Lucky Tackle Box Gives Dad Something to Do – Does your dad (or husband) need a new hobby? A subscription to LTB will get dad out of the house and doing something that he will love. If building birdhouses or playing golf isn’t getting him excited, maybe landing a 10 pound bass will!
Celebrating dad isn’t always easy, but this Father’s Day takes the guessing out of gift-giving and sign him up for Lucky Tackle Box, something he’ll be excited about all year long.